1 1/2 litre milk
1 cup khoya
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup walnut roughly chopped
1/2 cup almond, pistachios and cashew nuts roughly chopped
Ghee as required
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
A pinch of saffron
1. Boil milk with sugar and saffron. Let it cool.
2. Meanwhile, melt ghee in a pan, add khoya and cardamon powder and stir continuously until smooth.
3. After 10-15 minutes pour boiled milk and walnuts.
4. Sauté till it becomes a little consistent and leaves the side of the pan.
5. Garnish with the remaining ingredients.