250 gms chicken boiled and shredded
250 gms potatoes boiled
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
½ tbsp mint leaves, chopped
½ tsp red chilli powder or to taste
2-3 eggs beaten
Bread crumbs as required
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Oil or ghee for frying
1. Peel and mash the potatoes. Add shredded chicken, salt, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, coriander leaves and mint leaves.
2. Mix well, make small balls of this mixture and then give the shape of kabab to each ball.
3. Dip in beaten egg, roll in crumbs. Heat oil or ghee in a pan, fry kababs till they become golden brown in colour.
4. Take out on an absorbent paper.
5. Serve with ketchup and chutney.