225 grm package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
250 grm of white chocolate chips
1. In a small bowl, blend cream cheese, egg and sugar. Beat until smooth.
2. Add white chocolate chips.
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 Tbls cocoa
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups oil
1 cup buttermilk
1 Tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla
25 grm red food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line 2 dozen standard muffin cups with cupcake liners.
3. Lightly stir eggs in a medium bowl with a wire whisk.
4. Add remaining liquid ingredients and stir together with whisk until blended. Set aside.
5. Place all the dry ingredients in your mixing bowl and stir together really good with another wire whisk.
6. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix on medium-high for about a minute or until completely combined.
7. Fill prepared pans 2/3 full and top with heaping teaspoon of filling.
8. Bake at 350 for 20 -25 minutes.
9. If you choose to frost these cupcakes, cool completely before frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting: Ingredients
450 grm packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 kg confectioners sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1. Cream together cream cheese and butter.
2. Beat in vanilla. On low speed, add confectioners sugar a little at a time.
3. Once all sugar has been added increase to medium speed until frosting is creamy.a