250 gms beef mince
½ tsp salt or to taste
4-5 green chillies or to taste
½ tsp allspice powder
½ cup cheese grated
2 eggs boiled
1 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
2-3 eggs beaten
Oil or ghee
1. Boil minced meat with salt, green chillies, allspice powder and a little water till it becomes tender and the water dries.
2. Let it cool and then grind it in a grinder.
3. Chop the boiled eggs and mix in the beef mixture.
4. Finally add coriander leaves and cheese. Mix well and
5. Make small rolls of this mixture. Heat oil or ghee in a pan,
6. dip rolls in eggs and fry these rolls till they become golden brown in colour.
7. Take out on an absorbent paper.
8. Serve these delicious rolls with ketchup and chutney.