12 chicken wings
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 green chilli, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
Rind of 1 lime, finely grated
4 tbsp oil
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
2 tbsp Soya sauce
3-1/2 tbsp honey
Salt to taste
1. Mix the green chilli, red chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste and lime rind together. Rub the mixture into the chicken and marinate for at least two hours. Heat two tablespoons oil in a wok, add half the wings and stir fry for 10 minutes, turning regularly until crisp and golden. Drain on paper.
2. Repeat with the remaining oil and chicken wings.
3. Add the coriander to the hot wok and stir fry for 30 seconds, then return the wings to the wok and fry for one minute.
4. Stir in the Soya sauce and honey and stir fry for one minute.
5. Serve the chicken wings hot and garnished with lime rind and coriander sprigs.